September 6th 2012 saw the launch of London’s Fashion’s Night Out. In association with Vogue, AllSaints used the event to showcase their new autumn/winter 2012 collection at their flagship store on Regent Street, London.
The 60 second brand film shows the assembled cast coming together to celebrate the creativity, innovation and beauty of the new Autumn Winter 2012 collection. The experience continues online with an immersive digital experience.
AllSaints has recruited the most exciting talent from all walks of creativity to front the new campaign which will be released in cinemas (UK specific), in-store, social and online media.
The cast includes:
• Tomo Campbell – fine art painter
• Marques Toliver – violinist
• Alpines- musical duo
• Phoebe Colling James- artist and photographer
• Tony Ward- entertainer and model
• Vita Kan- ballerina and model
• Sophie Dickens- singer and model
• Greta Bellamacina- poet
• Stuart Hammond- writer and editor at Dazed and Confused Magazine
• Laura Gosh-film maker
Dark and light brings life to the different shades, tones and styles of the collection, making for a body of work as intriguing, complex and versatile as the people who wear it.